Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August loves!

This month brings great joy to me for many reasons. None of those reasons would include the weather, because to be really honest it is just too hot. No matter where you are in the country, you most likely agree with me, unless your one of those people who love the heat...in which case, your crazy! ;) 

The main reason I love this month is because it is the month of mine and my husbands anniversary! This year marks 4 years that we have been married. I once read that marriage means you get to have a sleepover with your best friend every night for the rest of your life. I absolutely agree! I LOVE being married and especially LOVE who God picked for me!

The second reason this August is so special to me, is that in just a few short days, I will be a proud auntie to yet another beautiful baby girl! It brings so much joy to me knowing that I will get to meet sweet Macy in a couple of weeks! I couldn't be happier for my sister and brother-in-law! With that being said, COME ON MACY!! 

The next, and final reason is that I get to see my very best friend, Danna, next week! Moving away has been hard, but moving away from her, was even harder. We don't get to see each other much, so when we do, we usually spend our time watching pee-in-your-pants hilarious movies and eating cheesecake, and also just talking and laughing about all of the crazy things that have happened since the last time we saw each other!  This trip is especially great because she is traveling to Texas to see ME! That means, yes this is selfish, but I get her all to myself! I know that seems weird, but we used to spend everyday together when we were growing up, so being married and living in Texas was a HUGE adjustment...for both of us! If she were reading this, she would totally agree! 

Even though I don't necessarily like the heat, I do love to be in the pool, and so do my little ones. Both of them love to be outside and that is just about the only place you can be when its 100 degrees out. So we will all be a little sad when summer ends, however, we are looking forward to this fall and where God will continue to lead our family!

Have fun!




Love those boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment